- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
- Organic raspberry mild flavoring
Our Liquid B12 Benefits:
- Natural mood and energy booster*
- Support brain and cognitive function*
- Assists immune system function*
- 3000 mcg Vegan formula
- No more needles or pills
Get your B12 Shot – Without the Needle
The average B12 shot has 1,000 mcg. The average Go Nutrients’ B12 serving is 3,000 mcg (¼ teaspoon).
Quite a difference, isn’t it? Why so much for a supplement? Because many of you have issues with absorbing nutrients, especially after the age of 50. This is why the average dosage of a vitamin B12 is so high.
Many people have a vitamin B12 deficiency and don't know it. When you take our vitamin B12 sublingual liquid drops, you have more peace of mind, knowing you are taking better care of your body. Not only right now, but also for your future mental and physical health!
Here’s What You Get with Every “Shot”:
- More energy throughout the day, because B12 forms red blood cells. Vitamin B12 works with folic acid to help build red blood cells. Also, it helps iron work better in the body for additional energy. So when you think of our B12 drops, think of your red blood cells!
- A better chance at memory and recall, because B12 forms red blood cells to carry clean oxygen to your brain. Our B12 liquid also helps produce and break down dopamine, a neurotransmitter responsible for transmitting signals in between the nerve cells of your brain.
- Promotes one heck of a healthy aging brain, because it helps keep an amino acid called homocysteine at a healthy level. Raised homocysteine has been linked to brain shrinkage as we get older. This leads to unhealthy aging issues that frightens us the most!
- A functioning nervous system you can be proud of, because you need it to work with your brain. If there isn’t enough “communication” between your nervous system and your brain, then disorientation and memory loss begins to appear. Along with mood changes, impairment in judgment, and attention and intellectual abilities as observed in the elderly.
- A better mood, because folic acid and B12 work together to produce S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), a compound involved in the way you feel throughout the day. It is a naturally-occurring compound in your body that plays a role in your immune system, healthy cell membranes, and helps produce and break down brain chemicals, like serotonin and melatonin. These chemicals regulate your sleep, appetite and mood. And that barely scratches the surface of all the health benefits vitamin B12 gives you, including for your heart, along with various issues that come with stress and aging.
And Here Are Some Extras!
- Our vitamin B12 liquid drops are in a base of kosher certified vegetable glycerin.
- Has organic raspberry mild flavoring.
- There are a generous 48 servings per bottle.
- There are no additives, yeast or preservatives. What you see on the label is what you get!
Where Our Liquid B12 Methylcobalamin Comes From
We could give you 3 guesses, and you still won’t get it right (okay, probably). It does not come from milk or meat. It also doesn’t come from a lab where it is artificially produced.
The answer is right under your nose. It comes from the soil. Or, more accurately, it is a byproduct of microbial activity left behind in the soil. Microbes are tiny creatures also known as bacteria (the good kind), archaea, fungi, and protists.
Millions of them can fit in the eye of a needle – and they keep us alive and healthy!
Many natural health doctors, including biologists, would say that is the best source to get B12. And we agree!
Experience the incredible benefits of this liquid Vitamin B-12 dietary supplement!
Take 1/4 teaspoon (20-30 drops) under the tongue. Hold for 15 seconds then swallow. Use once daily on an empty stomach in the morning, or early afternoon.
Warning: Consult your physician before using if you are pregant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental consumption.
Q: Does this product contain folic acid?
A: No, our Vitamin B-12 supplement does not contain folic acid.
Q: Does this product contain methylcobalamin vs cyanocobalamin?
A: This product contains methylcobalamin.
Q: What is the source of this form of B-12?
A: Our Vitamin B-12 is a byproduct of microbial activity which is left behind in the soil. Microbes are tiny creatures also known as bacteria (the good kind), archaea, fungi, and protists. Many natural health doctors, including biologists, would say that this is the best source for getting B-12.
Q: How many doses per bottle, and how long does a bottle last?
A: There are 48 servings/doses per bottle (one serving per day) so the bottle will last 48 days.
Q: This product tastes sweet, but there are no added sweeteners. Where does the sweetness come from?
A: It may be coming from the vegetable glycerin, which has some sweetness.
Q: Can children take your Vitamin B-12?
A: Our Vitamin B12 is safe for children, however we recommend consulting with your pediatrician for the correct dosage.
Q: Is it safe to give Vitamin B-12 to pets?
A: It is safe to give our Vitamin B-12 product to dogs, cats, and horses. We recommend checking with your veterinarian for the correct dosage.
Vitamin B12 Sublingual Liquid Drops - Methylcobalamin
Vitamin B12 Sublingual Liquid Drops - Methylcobalamin
Good tasting and effective. I am finding my energy is high all the way through the day until late afternoon. I am an active individual and found in the past my energy would wane by 2:20/ 3:00 in the afternoon. Not anymore. I sale through the day with an abundance of energy.
I was feeling terrible taking a Vitamin B gummies or tablets. As a surgical weight loss patient I was not absorbing what I needed to even make it through the morning without crashing. I reached out to the Nutritionist and was given the link to this product and after 1 day I felt so much better. I could tell the difference in my energy and mood immediately. I did not crash after my normal morning routine and in fact, I was able to make it through the day with the long nap and grogginess I normally felt when I worked out in the evening. I will definitely be a customer.
These drops are very easy to take and taste good as well.
I think I feel stronger, but probably need to give it more time.
Go nutrient Liquid b vitamin keeps me energized