- Vitamin B-12 (as Methylcobalamin)
- Kosher certified vegetable glycerin
- Organic raspberry mild flavoring
Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin) - Fast Acting Liquid Drops$ 21.95
Our Vitamin B12 Drops are Ideal for:
- Converting food to energy*
- Supporting cellular energy production*
- People with absorption issues
- Supporting cognitive and neurological health*
- Those who HATE needles from vitamin B12 shots
Get a B-12 Shot – Without the Needle
The average B-12 shot has 1,000 mcg. The average Go Nutrients’ B-12 shot is 3,000 mcg (¼ teaspoon).
Quite a difference, isn’t it? Why so much for a supplement? Because many of you have issues with absorbing nutrients, especially after the age of 50, which is why the average dosage of a B-12 shot is so high.
When you take our vitamin B12 sublingual liquid drops you have more peace of mind in knowing that you are taking better care of your body. Not only right now, but also for your future mental and physical health!
Here’s What You Get with Every “Shot”:
- More energy throughout the day, because B-12 forms red blood cells. Hemoglobin is the protein inside red blood cells that carry oxygen, which in turn gives you energy. Red blood cells also remove carbon dioxide from your body, transporting it to the lungs for you to exhale. So B-12 can actually give you clean energy. B-12 also works with folic acid to help make red blood cells, along with helping iron work better in the body for additional energy. So when you think of our B-12 sublingual drops, think of your red blood cells!
- A better chance at memory and recall, because B-12 forms red blood cells to carry clean oxygen to your brain. B-12 also helps produce and break down dopamine, which is a neurotransmitter that is responsible for transmitting signals in between the nerve cells of your brain.
- Promotes one heck of a healthy aging brain, because B-12, along with the other B vitamins, helps keep an amino acid called homocysteine at a healthy level. Raised homocysteine has been linked to brain shrinkage as we get older. This leads to unhealthy aging issues that scare us the most!
- A functioning nervous system you can be proud of, because you need it to work with your brain. If there isn’t enough “communication” between your nervous system and your brain, then disorientation and memory loss begins to appear. Along with mood changes, impairment in judgment, and attention and intellectual abilities as seen in the elderly.
- A better mood, because folic acid and B12 work together to produce S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe), which is a compound involved in the way you feel throughout the day. It is a naturally-occurring compound in your body that plays a role in your immune system, healthy cell membranes, and helps produce and break down brain chemicals, such as serotonin and melatonin. These chemicals regulate your sleep, appetite and mood. And that just scratches the surface of all the health benefits B-12 gives you, including for your heart, along with various issues that come with stress and aging.
And Here Are Some Extras!
- Our vitamin B12 sublingual liquid drops are kosher certified vegetable glycerin.
- Has organic raspberry mild flavoring.
- There are a generous 48 servings per bottle.
- There are no additives, yeast or preservatives. What you see on the label is what you get!
WHERE OUR OWN B-12 SUBLINGUAL METHYLCOBALAMIN COMES FROM
We could give you 3 guesses, and you still won’t get it right (okay, probably). It does not come from milk or meat. It also doesn’t come from a lab where it is artificially made.
The answer is right under your nose. It comes from the soil. Or, more accurately, it is a byproduct of microbial activity which is left behind in the soil. Microbes are tiny creatures also known as bacteria (the good kind), archaea, fungi, and protists.
Millions of them can fit in the eye of a needle – and they keep us alive and healthy!
Many natural health doctors, including biologists would say that is the best source to get B-12. And we agree!
Experience the incredible benefits of this Vitamin B12 dietary supplement!
Take 1/4 teaspoon (20-30 drops) under the tongue. Hold for 15 seconds then swallow. Use once daily on an empty stomach in the morning, or early afternoon.
Warning: Consult your physician before using if you are pregant or nursing.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental consumption.
Q: Does this product contain folic acid?
A: No, our Vitamin B-12 supplement does not contain folic acid.
Q: Does this product contain methylcobalamin vs cyanocobalamin?
A: This product contains methylcobalamin.
Q: What is the source of this form of B-12?
A: Our Vitamin B-12 is a byproduct of microbial activity which is left behind in the soil. Microbes are tiny creatures also known as bacteria (the good kind), archaea, fungi, and protists. Many natural health doctors, including biologists, would say that this is the best source for getting B-12.
Q: How many doses per bottle, and how long does a bottle last?
A: There are 48 servings/doses per bottle (one serving per day) so the bottle will last 48 days.
Q: This product tastes sweet, but there are no added sweeteners. Where does the sweetness come from?
A: It may be coming from the vegetable glycerin, which has some sweetness.
Q: Can children take your Vitamin B-12?
A: Our Vitamin B12 is safe for children, however we recommend consulting with your pediatrician for the correct dosage.
Q: Is it safe to give Vitamin B-12 to pets?
A: It is safe to give our Vitamin B-12 product to dogs, cats, and horses. We recommend checking with your veterinarian for the correct dosage.